L’AGENCE – ENGLISH
L’AGENCE is a web series of 6 episodes, mixing « real employees » and comedians, filmed in Paris. It is broadcast on « Rendez-vous à Paris » on YouTube and has over 440,000 views.
After managing the communication of a candidate in the presidential election, « L’AGENCE » team goes in search of his first campaign post contract.
A team of reporters follows Arnauld, the director, in the offices of the company.
A former communications director for a presidential candidate doubts nothing: for him, his talent and the qualities of his team are enough to attract customers …
A season of six episodes, directed by Henry Marquis, based of an original idea of Arnauld Champremier-Trigano, former communications director for the presidential campaign of Jean-Luc Mélenchon, and Alban Fischer idea.
The complete first season HERE !
- 440 000 views for the first season
- Target : 13/24 years old , male
- Édition / distribution : Fablabchannel
- Producer : Mediascop
- Year : 2012
- Format : 6 x 6′
- Genre : Comedy
- Directed by : Henry Marquis
- Script : IZM, Sarah Tissandier, Arnauld Champremier-Trigano, Alban Fischer
- Casting : Arnauld Champremier Trigano, Sophia Chikirou, Alban Fischer, Clément Sénéchal, Juliette Eskenazi, Franck Monier and Brigitte Lo Cicero.